Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: The Morning Coffee.............all aboard

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Morning All, [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Coffee is ready the fridge is stocked and i brought donuts.

    Enjoy droogs. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' yinz guys.

    Coffee me, cold is fine.

    I was gonna ask about the thread title until I saw the locomotive parked out back. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    man i am so tired today guess i need need to have quite a few donuts... oh yay road trip where we goin?? [img]wink.gif[/img] oh yea MORNING ALL!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    walks in , goes and lay down on the floor and I dont mind the filth... the filth I cant stand..the other pain I only can when I am laying....u got any morfin ? or coffee is fine .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi I got 4 hours of sleep [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn must have been a rough night chesh?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not really, I just didn't feel like sleeping till 4 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Lord knows why I woke up at 8, not tired at all... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    on my days off work im like that, stay up all night then im up by 6.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YYYYAAAWWWNNNNNN!!!

    I's up late watching the <font size="10">DETROIT PISTONS</font> win the championship last night.

    I can't imagine why I'm so tired. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol, yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •